ANN: Constellation Script & Property Editor 1.0.0 Released
jerry at daniels-mara.com
Sun Oct 16 22:55:45 CDT 2005
Colleagues and Friends...
- 31,299 lines of code
- 1,099 handlers
- 357 tested versions
- a script & property editor with tabbed browsing in one window
- 49 preferences
It is my pleasure to inform you that the 1.0.0 version of
Constellation has just been released and is available for purchase at
For those who would like a preview of how Constellation works, there
are QuickTime™ movie tutorials available through a link on the D&M
Constellation web page. Look for "QuickTime Tutorials for
Constellation" at mid-page and click it. Or click below to go
directly to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Constellation":
Re-cap of Release Info
- This release version of Constellation will carry the full retail
price of $50 US.
- This licensing fee entitles the purchaser to a year of upgrades.
- At the purchase date anniversary, renewals cost one-half the retail
- Pre-release purchasers' one year free subscription will begin
tomorrow (October 17, 2005).
- The Gadget Suite (Constellation, Inspection Gadget, Object Gadget,
Transcript Gadget, Time Gadget) still sells for $60 US as long as the
non-Constellation gadgets are in pre-release.
- Gadget Bar is still free of charge.
I'd like to give special thanks to the early adopters who bought in
the pre-release phase and EXTRA thanks to the testers--Éric Miclo,
Dennis Brown, Alex Tweedly, Sarah Reichelt, Chipp Walters and Dan
Shafer--who generously gave of their time and ingenuity.
Daniels & mara
More information about the use-livecode