call the little box that lets you choose a colour

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Oct 16 16:27:59 EDT 2005

Recently, I replied:

>> I can also change the backgroundcolor by setting it to the color of
>> card 1 (when
>> it is created).
>> How do I set the backgroundcolor of all cards to the same color as card one.
>> suppose I could have an opencard handler ut i don't want to script this in on
>> all cards.
>>
>> There must be an easy way.
>
> Set the backgroundColor of the stack -- all cards will inherit the same color.

I should mention that objects on all the cards will also inherit the same
backgroundColor, so depending on how your stack is laid out, you may wish to
set the backgroundColor of cards individually (or by script), rather than
changing the stack's backgroundColor.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director