Scripting conference this week -- forgot to mention it

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 15 13:53:11 EDT 2005

Today's scripting conference was canceled, due to a number of
unavoidable circumstances. I meant to announce that yesterday, but
somehow time got fuzzy on me and I missed announcing the change. While
we did post the change to the schedule on Runtime's web site, I'm very
sorry if any of you sat around waiting for us this morning. We hope to
reschedule Chipp's conference for some time in the future.

Just a heads-up: Jerry's conference in two weeks will also not take
place, though his stack will be available for download later. Again,
conflicts that were unforseen when we first made up the schedule make it
impossible for him to do the live chat. But he's promised a stack for us.

Apologies again if anyone was waiting in the chat room, listening to the
sound of crickets chirping.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com