Radio buttons turn off checkboxes

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Oct 14 16:44:09 EDT 2005

At 3:15 PM -0500 10/14/2005, Walton Sumner wrote:
>A group with radioBehavior checked, 3 radio buttons, and several check boxes
>works as expected, except that Rev 2.6.1 (OSX and Win versions) turns off
>all of the checkboxes when I click a radio button. Subgrouping the 3 radio
>buttons prevents this, but that is not supposed to be necessary -
>documentation says that radioBehavior should affect only buttons with style
>radiobutton, so it ought to ignore those with style checkbox. Seems
>hazardous for the behavior not to match documentation. Or am I doing
>something wrong?

That looks like a bug to me. (I notice that changing a checkbox
highlight doesn't turn off the radio buttons, but changing a radio
button highlight does turn off any checkboxes. It also does the same
number on any highlighted buttons.)

Would you like to bugzilla this, or should I?
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com