Rev vs. AJAX... Ajax vs TAOO [|Not so Short]

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Oct 14 14:13:52 EDT 2005

it's a set of libraries...

each naturally named as the name of the object they manage.

Masters usually have a plural name of object's manager's name (like Objects
masters or Events)....

look also at corba for similarities... :)

xml ultimately...

you still wont see this...

where rev really gives TAOO a kick is at the art of manipulating events and
objects in its manager and master hierarchy respectively.

Taoo is the middleware between the user and the data...

Tan(x) richard...
> To get a feel for how it works, are there
> similarities/differences with Apple's Core Data?

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/CoreData/index.ht
ml>

is much more userfriendly in TAOO's terms than cocoa could be by itself...

In 30 words:

There's lots to be done still but the goal remains: idea to GUI and
information at your fingertips in the increasing more capable and least
effort possible..

no offense meant but I could use your clear minded help too Richard!

cheers
Xavier