Rev vs. AJAX... Ajax vs TAOO [|Not so Short]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 14 13:33:43 EDT 2005

That's helpful, but still a lot to digest (maybe it's just my pre-coffee
state of mind).

So it's a library, or set of libraries?

To get a feel for how it works, are there similarities/differences with
Apple's Core Data?
<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/CoreData/index.html>

Got a 30-word-or-less summary of what it does for developers?

It would be helpful to see it in action -- do you have links to
applications shipping with it, perhaps with descriptions of how it
helped the development process?

TIA -

--
  Richard Gaskin