Script printing pProblems not solved in 2.6.1?

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Thu Oct 13 14:37:25 EDT 2005

Using Windows XP...

A while back I mentioned that I was having problems with CR but no LF
when I was printing scripts out of the script editor. I never got around
to fixing it using the ideas mentioned in Bugzilla, I just put up with
it waiting for the maintenance upgrade.

It's hard to believe that every Win XP user has this problem so it must
be that I'm one of the few... However, it still seems to be a problem in
2.6.1 and I see no mention of it in the changelog.txt and see no mention
of the problem in this list.

Am I the only Windows user with this issue?

Dave