Handling HTML Form POST in Rev?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 05:33:14 EDT 2005

Can anyone provide some guidance on how I'd go about handling a POST
from and HTML form?  I'm trying to produce a simple form handling
application in Rev using AltBrowser to provide the display of the
form.  However, I've no idea how I can get Rev to receive the POSTed
form.  I want this to run as a standalone app without the need for a
local web server.  So my user would fill in a form on screen which
has been designed using standard HTML, click on the "Send" button and
my Rev app would receive the content of the form.

Any ideas, guidance etc. please?
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk