anomaly in dictionary entry explained in use-rev long ago; bug in uploading web notes?

Dick Kriesel dick.kriesel at mail.com
Thu Oct 13 02:20:13 EDT 2005

On Tue May 20 15:50:02 EDT 2003 miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:

> Here is an important point: if you remove a group, it is placed into the
> stack background WITH THE BACKGROUND BEHAVIOR SET TO TRUE, even if it was
> NOT set before it was removed.  You can use the backgoundIds function to
> verify this behavior for yourself.

That seems like a worthy comment to add to the dictionary entries for the
backgroundNames property and the remove command.  Unfortunately, the "Upload
web note" button appears not to work, even though a dialog box reports
"Upload complete."  At least, I can't see the note I uploaded for the
backgroundNames property.  Can anyone else see newly uploaded web notes?

-- Dick