bring Standalone to front

Charles Silverman charlessilverman at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 11 15:27:37 EDT 2005

I'm using a systemwindow palette to leave my rev standalone and go
find things in google. I'm not been able to figure out how get the
palette to get my rev standalone back to the front again. A simple
activate via applescript doesn't seem to do it.  With the application
bundle on Mac OS X I'm not sure what the correct application name
should even be. Any help would be appreciated. It may be really
obvious but I'm just not getting it. Thanks!
Thanks,
Charles Silverman