Undocumented goodie in v2.6.1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 10 17:28:33 EDT 2005

I didn't find mention of this in the changelog, but Mark Waddingham
mentioned he would address this and I just confirmed it in XP:

The blend ink can now be used on graphics and buttons on both Mac and
Windows. In previous versions you could only use the blend ink for those
objects on Mac.

At the Monterey conference Mark and Kevin made a strong pitch for
feature completetion, items which are working as described but could
benefit from enhancement to make the product easier to learn, easier to
use, and/or reduce the differences between platforms.

I have an immediate use for this one, and it's rewarding to see them
moving forward well with their feature completion initiative (not to
mention a really large number of bug fixes folks have been asking for).

Hats off!

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation