printing bug

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:48:41 EDT 2005

I just downloaded the new Dreamcard (whatever its number is!) and was
able to see in nice clean form the bug I encountered when I first
started using DC some months ago:

I bring up a Documentation topic and hit the Print button. (At least
the button is no longer grayed out!) I get, NOT a print dialog, but a
Page Setup dialog. It doesn't matter what I do in it. When I click
OK, still no Print dialog, DC just starts printing -- in this case,
to the printer I was last using, which happens to be 27 miles away.
No way to switch, that I can see, except to go into some other app,
print something on the current printer, then come back.

Charles Hartman