missing stacks

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Oct 10 12:49:01 EDT 2005

Just type this in the message box

put the windows

copy the stack's name

set the topright of stack <paste here> to item 3 of the screenrect,item 2 of
the screenrect

Alternatively, you can use My window's manager named WinNO2... Option or
shift-click on one of the window controls (the eyes or the window) on top
after selecting the right stack in the list of windows... At least I was
working on that feature - but it shows you the coordinates, the visibility
of the window and it's mode as well...

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=157

The colors have been changed drastically...
You need GIM to resize it and drag it aroud in palette mode...

I need to work on that stack a little it seems...
I need more hands! ;)

cheers
Xavier