missing stacks

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:34:24 EDT 2005

Will someone remind me how to get the #@*! documentation and app-
browser stacks back into view? (I had them on a second monitor, now
not connected.) I know the set loc to screenloc trick -- but I can't
remember what the actual stack names of those items are, or how to
find out.

This is a moderately dumb thing in Rev (other multi-window apps deal
with it OK) that can be more than moderately frustrating and
confusing for a newcomer. And me, though I've been doing stuff with
Rev for several months. Yes, it's an already reported bug.

Charles Hartman