Copy Image

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 12:03:10 EDT 2005

I have found that clipboard operations, including the clipboarddata in Rev
require a hesitation of 0.5 to 1 sec to allow the operating system to deal
with the 'shared/transportable' nature of clipboard data.  Microsoft has
extensive clipboard definitions (Excel charts, bit maps, rtf, etc) which
adds to user flexibility, for example, but they don't easily translate to
other programs.  The same works for Photoshop, if that is what you are using
to work with you images.

Rev can work so quickly and most likely too quickly for the operating
system.  The slower the computer, the longer the wait.

This has been my experience working with AppleScript and not images, but it
probably applies there as well.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas