Oracle DB Connection

David Anderson anderson at aerovironment.com
Wed Oct 5 13:15:39 EDT 2005

Hello All

I have just purchased the Enterprise license so I can connect to an
oracle database.  Reading in the documentation, it says:

Oracle:
Oracle database drivers are not included as part of the Revolution
installation on any platform.

To obtain an Oracle database driver for your platform, visit the Oracle
web site at <http://www.oracle.com>.

Finding the drivers on the oracle site is confusing to say the least.
I have oracle database 10g and am using Mac OS X.
I could find JDBC driver downloads which has the 10g drivers, but then
it also has a Mac OS X subsection with 9i thin JDBC and 8i OCI drivers.

What should I use and how do I install them?

Thanks,
Dave Anderson