Early Update Pack

Jesse Sng jsng at wayoflife.org
Wed Oct 5 21:32:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm curious about what's the advantage of the Early Update Pack for
Rev Studio. As a developer who's delivering a project, is it
advantageous to sign up for it?

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is whether the Early Update
allows me to tap in early into bug fixes or is this more to tap into
early releases of new features? When bringing a new system online, I
would rather take more bug fixes and less new features so I'm not
sure if this is for me or not.

Perhaps someone who's on the programme might want to comment on this. Thanks.

Jesse Sng