Setting Custom Property to an Array

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Oct 5 15:28:47 EDT 2005

Dave, you can have pretty much as many Custom Property Sets as you
like. Each custom property set is an array. You can store an array in
a custom property set as Dave Cragg has shown ie: set the
CustomProperties["myData"] of this stack to myArray.

You can also then refer to the individual elements as -  ' set the
myData["myElement"] of this stack to myValue '.
Note also that any object in Rev can have custom properties and
custom property sets, so instead of 'this stack' in the example, you
could have
' get the myData["myElement"] of btn "myBtn" of cd 22 of stack
"aStack" '.

It can be a little confusing until you get the fact that ' the
customProperties["mydata"] ' refers to the customPropertySet that '
the myData["myElement"] ' is an element of.

Cheers,

Mark