Stack Switching Question

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 10:37:21 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Often times I have a button switch stacks in order to retrieve data that I
need to complete that button's task. In HyperCard I could lock the screen, lock
the messages, push the card, go to the data stack, retrieve the data, pop the
card and insert the found data. All without displaying the data stack. When I
do the same thing in Revolution it displays the data stack for a flash. Why
does that happen, and how do I stop that data stack from showing?

Joe,
Orlando, Florida