imagesource property in Win32 standalone

Jon Seymour jonseymour at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 16:50:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am setting the imagesource of char 1 of line xxx in order to
display a small (16x16) icon in front of each line of text in a list
field. If you've ever seen iTunes and its "Source" box you know the
effect I am shooting for. Well, it works brilliantly on my OS X
version, but to my horror the images do not appear when I migrate to
Windows. I've tried everything I can think of related to the line
height; furthermore, the 32x32 icons from the same image library
appear nicely in the appropriate buttons on the Windows side (giving
me the impression the library is available to the Windows app).

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks,

Jon