change the size of the box in a checkbox

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Tue Oct 4 09:48:39 EDT 2005

Quoting Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com>:

Hi Kay.

This is a fantastic description. I was not aware of the image library
method nor
the  Icon section. Only been using rev for fun for about 2 years but
starting to
do something serious now (well 10 hours a week).

I can definitely go a long way with thins in so many ways. I also have Chip's
Button Gadget Pro so can make buttons that way as well. Also got Graphic
Converter (no mac at present) and Photoshop7(work computer) so graphics
are not
a problem.

As for being Verbose. Ohh that is far better for me. ;-)

Best Regards
Bob; Sunny Scotland

SNIP perfect desription on how to do it.