Return key not working properly.

Thornton, John John.Thornton at gb.mahle.com
Tue Oct 4 06:10:51 EDT 2005

Anyone that saw my last post will know that I am a beginner so it could be that I'm missing something really basic, but I don't think so.  When I try to edit a "Script" for a stack/card/button, the "Return" key only works intermittently!  It frequently seems to turn itself off totally (within the script window).  I run Linux Redhat 7.3.  Has anyone had a similar problem?

Regards

John Thornton
MAHLE Powertrain Ltd.
Design Analysis

Costin House, St. James Mill Road, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN5 5TZ
Phone: +44 870 157 3109  Fax: +44 870 157 3103

john.thornton at gb.mahle.com   http://www.mahle.com