Which Library Script controls the Script field's Tabbing Behavior

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:34:52 EDT 2005

On 10/4/05, Dave Calkins <davecalk at intergate.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if any of you could tell me which library scripts
> controls the script window's tabbing behaviors. I would like to see if
> I can call some of the tabbing routines and apply them to some of my
> fields.

The basic script is in the script editor's main field. If you turn on
"Revolution UI elements in lists" inthe View menu, then go to the
Application Browser, you should see at least one stack called
"revScriptEditor " and a number. If you don't then, open a script
editor window and one will appear. This stack only has one card and if
you look at the objects on that card, you will see a field called
"script". Edit the script of that field and you'll find a tabKey
handler. It then calls "revFormatField" which is in the card script.

Cheers,
Sarah