making a popup insert text.

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Oct 3 15:12:53 EDT 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 4:14 AM, rev at armbase.com wrote:

> OK I've just realised that I should be using an option box.
>
> I take it I just script this llike a tolbar menu?

Not sure exactly what you mean by that question, but if you use a
combo box (I assume that's what you meant and not an option box,
which doesn't exist), you don't have to do any programming to get the
user's selection to show up in the box portion of the object. That's
built-in behavior.

Just set the alternative choices in the Property Inspector for the
combo box and, voila!, done.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html