High-Lighting an Image Object

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Oct 3 09:56:39 EDT 2005

Hi David

you can change the border of he image...

on mouseenter
  set the showborder of me to true
--set the bordercolor to yellow
  repeat with x = 0 to 3
   wait 10 milliseconds
 set the borderwidth of me to x
  end repeat
  repeat with x = 3 down to 0
   wait 10 milliseconds
    set the borderwidth of me to x
  end repeat
  set the border of me to false
end mouseenter

BUT, there's no bordercolor property for images... so you can't set it to
a color...
Another possibility is to draw a button behind the image and have that
change borders

cheers
Xavier

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 03/10/2005 15:13:24:

> Hi,
>
> I have an Image Object that I am using as the target of a Drag and
> Drop operation. I do the same on a text field and when the cursor is
> over the field it lights up (by setting the border color in the
> dragEnter and dragLeave handlers. I am doing the same with the image
> object but it has no effect.
>
> How can I highlight an Image Object so the user knows that it is
> capable of accepting the drop?
>
> Thanks a lot
> All the Best
> Dave

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER