revDocWiki

Russell Martin abecedarian at mac.com
Sun Oct 2 19:32:13 EDT 2005

I'm fairly new to Revolution. I recently purchased Dreamcard and
while there are things that I really like about it, there have been
several issues with it that took way too much time for me to either
figure out work arounds on my own or search through the archives of
this list for solutions.

I've found searching the list archives to be helpful, but time
consuming to actually read through different threads until one person
understood the question the other person was asking or experienced
the same malfunction. I started wondering if anyone had a wiki where
users could post helpful how-to's and sanity saving work arounds. Not
wanting to reinvent the wheel, I searched the list archives and found
this thread. It seems like others are interested in doing the same
thing but that nothing has yet materialized. (I did find this http://
revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=SoftwareRevolution,
but felt that it wasn't quite what I was looking for.)

So, I've set up a wiki at http://revdocwiki.wikispaces.org/ . I've
posted the 3 work arounds for the issues that have caused me the most
frustration up until now. Wikispaces.org is new to me, so I can't
vouch for them as a reliable space to host this information, however,
I figure it's worth trying it out.

If anyone else is interested, please take a look and maybe post some
information there as well.

Russ Martin
abecedarian at mac.com
russell_martin at yahoo.com

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make
us love one another. -- Henry David Thoreau