new kid on the block

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Oct 2 03:54:27 EDT 2005

Thanks for that review Ken...

It kind of shows that Neural Networks keep coming around... Interesting...

And Hypercard just wont die!

Certainly a valiant effort from that author but not much of a threat for rev
it seems. How is HyperNext's performance comparable to Rev?

BTW, I saw that link via the versiontracker.com mailist... it's usually a
nice
way to communicate your updates to a wide audience (pc and palm too) and
help
rev with their marketing reach as well as yours... Why they don't do linux
is
beyond me ;)

cheers
Xavier