Random Questions?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 00:55:03 EDT 2005

And this is *definitely* a case where you should be SURE to reset the
lineDelimeter to a return character.  All kinds of havoc could ensue if you
forget to undo this special setting.

I would prefer to use
   set the itemDelimeter to "|"
>      put any ITEM of fld "questionList" into fld "question"
   set the itemDelimeter to ","

since I frequently set the itemDelim to tab (or other), I always assume I
need to set it before each use.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas