Rev stack format: [was Scope Problem on Standalones]

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Nov 30 11:05:36 EST 2005

Richard, et al:

>v2.4 is the last engine version in which the file format changed

Could you please put that in perspective of Rev releases?

I just moved from v2.1.2 on MacOS X to v2.6.1 on Windows XP.  At
least 60% of my stacks will not open in 2.6.1 (either "There was a
problem opening that stack" [sometimes without the "OK" button being
displayed] or I get an answer dialog asking if I want to change
license terms [which never shows response buttons]).

I looked through the documentation for info on stack format changes
and found nothing.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company