can't trust htmltext property!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 29 15:22:58 EST 2005

Chipp, Richard, Dan, Eric and Stephen,

thanks for your insights. Only Rev this could be possible, in couple
lines I just wrote a patch function that will pick htmltext from a
field and do some mysterious magical procedures and convert it back
to things I can use on my projects. I don't need to edit full html,
just text nodes, now I can edit and my functions will convert the
thing back to html.

just a function to strip all those tags and some functions to put the
h2 and stuff like that back where they belong. It's now working.

Cheers
andre