Graphics primitives or SVG interpreter??

Bob Warren robertum at brturbo.com
Tue Nov 29 14:15:23 EST 2005

Rob:

Further to Scott's helpful advice, there is an article about altBrowser at
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/vector_graphics_in_revolution.htm

This might be helpful if you want to roll your own utility in RR to
automate the task.

If you don't mind using programs in Windows/VB, there is a program
specifically for SVG to raster conversion called "SVG2Raster Utility" at:-

http://www.howsoft.com/alphas.html

- but please note that this utility is only useful for converting SVG
images that are no bigger than your screen display.

However, another utility called "WebCap" at

http://www.howsoft.com/windows.htm

should enable you to capture/rasterise SVGs of up to 6 screen heights
(as well as normal webpages).

Regards,
Bob Warren