Scope Problem on Standalones

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Nov 29 13:25:14 EST 2005

Hi,

More confusion! The version of RunRev I am using says 2.6.1 build 152
in the About RunTime Revolution box, but the version of the
application is Revolution 2.6.6.152 in the finder Get Info box.

How to tell which one is right and hard to know why they are different.

Is this the correct version?

Thanks a lot
Dave