can't trust htmltext property!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 29 13:09:03 EST 2005

Dan and Eric,

thanks a lot... I should have known better.... I don't need the full
html support, just need basic text, not even alighment. Since it's
known how h1 to h6 will behave, I'll write myself a translator to
move back from <font size=24"> to <h2> when I pull the htmltext, will
use setprop and getprop to make me a uAndreViewsOnHTMLText
customprop, it should not be so hard... it's just a friggin paragraph/
header editor!!!!

I never expected htmltext to be able to present full html files, for
that we have altBrowser but I really hoped that it would at least
mantain state for text style tags and would ignore everything else
(ignore is different from loosing information).

Cheers
andre