Problem with the correct cursor showing up

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 07:25:15 EST 2005

I tried using   cursor ID 28 instead of "hand" but the problem persists.
The "watch" cursor still shows up instead of "hand" in the standalone.   Has
anyone else experienced this? I'm using Mac OS 10.3.9 and revolution 2.6.1.
Temporarily I'm trying to work around the problem by hiliting the border of the
object when the cursor is over it, rather than changing the cursor.   However,
this would seem to be a problem that needs to be addressed. I'm open to any
other suggestions.   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg