AW: Following this List

Thomas Fischer fischer at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de
Mon Nov 28 17:52:46 EST 2005

Hello,

I must say I am also somewhat overwhelmed with the flood of messages (114 today, over 2000 in the last two months). I know there is a parallel list regarding externals, which seams to be dormant (or dead?), but is there probably a sensible way to separate the list into different topics, like
- technical questions
- Revolution company related
- (assumed) bugs
- xTalk philosophy
(there must be better categories)?
But in any case, being fairly new to Revolution (Dreamcard) and interested in external functions and commands, I would find more structure and a separation really helpful.

All the best
Thomas

--
Thomas Fischer