DLL usage in RunRev

Alessandro Manotti ale870 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:15:45 EST 2005

Sorry Mark, but in my company I already use Delphi to create DLLs
(using "cdecl" option for parameters passing)   ;-)

I don't know if I can use Delphi to create dll specific for RunRev,
but Delphi can create dll for windows (and, of course, I can read/use
every dll).
Some problems occurred in older Delphi versions (more about ocx).

But now the situation seems ok.