Need help opening a Macintosh Hypercard addess stack on a Windows PC with revolution

Debbie Segal sokol at rmi.net
Sat Nov 26 15:04:43 EST 2005

I downloaded Revolution because i was told it would be able to open my
Macintosh formatted hypercard address stack on  my Windows PC. I tried
to open the stack using the File open stack command, but it did not see
the stack in that window, so i changed the view to all files. Then it
saw the stack, but when it tried to open it, i got a bunch of errors. I
think I need to change the extension on the Hypercard stack file to a
Revolution extension, but I don't know what that is. If this is not the
answer, can anyone tell me how to get Revolution to read my Hypercard
stack. It is saved on my PC's hard drive. Thanks,

Debbie