Rev and User Accounts

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Nov 27 21:25:54 EST 2005

Timothy Miller wrote:

> The problem: Revolution Dreamcard doesn't show up in the list of
> applications I can allow or disallow -- under "Parental Controls".
> (Revolution Dreamcard Player does show up.)

Possibly a permissions problem. Do a "Get Info" on Dreamcard Player and
note the permissions in the "Details" section of the "Ownership and
permissions" pane. Then look at the permissions on DreamCard and make
sure they are the same.

If that doesn't work, try removing or archiving the Player so it isn't
on the disk any more. Both DC and Rev Player use the same creator code,
so it may be that OS X thinks they are duplicate apps.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com