DLL usage in RunRev

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Nov 27 06:23:53 EST 2005

Hi Alessandro

There's lots of ink spilled in the mailist about those...

You can't interface directly to DLLs without an API call that you make via
shell or a custom external command.

Depends on what you need...
Tell us more... There's usually other ways in Rev ;)

Get the ActiveSearch Stack from the RevOnline files... fast Search engine
in the comfort of rev

or via the web

<http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&config
=use-revolution_lists_runrev_com&restrict=&exclude=&words=DLL>
Whatch for line cuts in the url...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo