Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Nov 27 01:53:42 EST 2005

You put your finger on it for me, Richard. I developed a detailed
strategy for doing just this for another company (one that's no
longer in business, not because they adopted my proposal) and have
shared that with RunRev privately. There is a model I believe would
work but it requires RunRev to focus *its* efforts 100% on the
Inventive User market while both leveraging and honoring the pro
developer base.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html