Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Nov 26 15:06:37 EST 2005

Frank...

Supplementing my last post with a response to this....

On Nov 26, 2005, at 2:41 AM, Frank R wrote:

>>  ie for $20 you can have DreamCard but whatever you create
>> can only run in your copy of DreamCard, if you want to deploy to
>> other
>> DreamCard users you'll need the $99 version

This would require RunRev to institute another level of copy
protection or code protection so that something I write in my copy of
Dreamcard wouldn't run in either the free player or in someone else's
Dreamcard environment. All so that a few people who don't want to
part with a hundred bucks can learn the tool? Nope. Has to be a more
economically efficient and sustainable way to accomplish what you want.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html