Multiplatform Revolution

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 25 20:27:31 EST 2005

Steve,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you really should contact RunRev
directly. They can help you decide on the best approach for what you
want to do. I did and they were very helpful when I was trying to
decide. Just off the top of my head this idea does not sound like the
best idea. I may be wrong but please contact the RunRev team and I
know they will help you.

Tom