Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 25 16:17:40 EST 2005

Frank,

I won't argue your points. I'm sure others will.

I will say that rev is the best solution I've seen and worked with. I
pay for great software like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Revolution
and they have MADE ME MONEY, so I don't mind paying for them.

I'm sure after 30 days you could download a new trial version, and
I'm sure if you contacted RunRev about your situation they can help you.

Tom