[ANN] Constellation to be "unbundled" from Gadget Suite on Monday 11-28-05

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Nov 25 15:53:47 EST 2005

Friends and Colleagues,

As some of you are aware, our company, Daniels & Mara (www.daniels-
mara.com/products) makes a suite of tools for Revolution developers.
This suite includes Constellation (a property and script editor) and
four other tools: Inspection Gadget, Object Gadget, Transcript Gadget
and Time Gadget.

These tools, especially Constellation with its tabbed interface for
browsing scripts and properties together, have been very popular. We
have been offering all of these products together as a "suite" for a
bundled price of $60.

Starting this Monday, November 28, we will "unbundle" Constellation
from the Gadget Suite (as it's called). At that time, Constellation
will cost $50 and the rest of the tools (without Constellation) will
be sold as a suite for a bundled price of $25.

If you want to take advantage of our lower pricing on the suite that
includes Constellation, I would encourage you to get over to our site
and make your purchases before Monday, November 28.

Best,

Jerry

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!