Thanks for the welcome and initial responses / MIDI

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 15:51:54 EST 2005

Hi Frank,

Welcome to RunReev! :-)

Look here:

<http://support.runrev.com/resources/unsupported.php>
This is set of useful stacks that are provided by
Runtime
but not supported. It includes: sample encryption
scripts,
a timeline animation tool, a tool for doing text to
speech
on Linux and Unix, a MIDI music file builder, XML-RPC
examples,
XML Soap examples, an XML stack showing a scripted
tree view,
and a video capture example.

<http://downloads.runrev.com/resources/unsupported/unsupportedstacks.zip>

You could find useful many MIDI related
stacks produced by UDI:

<http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/tool.html>

Among these stacks:

<http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/makeSMF133.hqx>
makeSMF make a MIDI file from strings that like a Play

sentence of HyperTalk. e.g. C4q E G... This stack work

with Revolution on Mac, OSX, Win, and other.

<http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/pmdPlayerRR12.hqx>
This is the pmd file player for RunRev. powered by
makeSMF.

<http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/pmdKB11.hqx>
This is a software Piano-keyboard. powered by makeSMF.

<http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/rMusic11.hqx>
The stack which plays random music. powered by makeSMF

<http://homepage.mac.com/udi/stack/smf2Pmd.hqx>
It is a tool to convert a SMF( Standard Midi File )
into a pmd( The data which UxPlayMIDI/makeSMF use )
file. This is the 68K application that made with
RunRev

Have a nice day,

al

on Fri, 25 Nov 2005
Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Frank,
> You might try the Shakobox by Hyperactive Software:
> http://
> www.hyperactivesw.com/Resources.html

> On Nov 25, 2005, at 12:27 AM, Frank R wrote:
>
> > Thanks everyone for the welcome and initial
> >
> > Now, to Really get me off to an enthusiastic
> > start with RunRev,
> > can Someone
> > send me that MIDI Builder demo stack?  :)
> > Somebody here has
> > to have it.
> >
> > I'd really appreciate it.
> >
> >   Thanks.