seems to meny If

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Nov 25 09:41:20 EST 2005

Another way to handle this is to create a custom property on the
buttons and assign those stings to the custom property:

set the myCharacters of button "B1" to "GK"
set the myCharacters of button "B2" to "HK"
etc.

Now you can:

put it into comparator
repeat with i = 1 to the number of buttons on this card
   if the myCharacters of button i contains comparator then send mouseUp
to button i
end repeat

(warning: untested code; may require tweaking...)