Recent anger - and new guy here

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Nov 25 00:02:08 EST 2005

Yes, quite a few of us rely on MC/Rev as an integral part of making a
living as i have seen around over the years on the list. I have watched
so many other products rise and fall (ie ishell, mtropolis, toolbook,
etc) while metacard and rev have just kept on going like the ever-ready
bunny, maturing and evolving.

Yes once and a while you get stuck in some corner with some obscure
problem, but in the end i have always figured out a way around or
through the problem (many times with the help of the list) and finished
the product.

Jeffrey Reynolds

On Nov 24, 2005, at 3:17 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com