About bugs (was This is what REALLY SUCKS about RunRev! - was Menubar Help)

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 24 18:51:34 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

I always do try to reproduce the problem etc. In this case though it
really is a bug, if not in the menu handling, then else where in
RunRev.

There was a Group in the Place Groups Sub-Menu that was not listed in
any stack/card in the apps browser. When selected it placed a BLOB in
the stack window that could not be selected, however, when selected
from the apps browser window, it could be deleted. Once this was done
it worked.

There was no code that could cause this type of problem, just the
scripts generated by Auto-Script, e.g. a menuPick and empty case
statement, and besides that, the problem was that the menu did not
get moved into the Application menu. No code was needed for this to
occur.

All the Best
Dave