backdrop

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Nov 23 11:35:32 EST 2005

Hi Peter

You need to use the "resume" event in the card or stack script (prefered if
you have more than one card).

On resume
  go backdrop ( or show it)
  pass resume -- just in case other apps use it...
  --          -- if the backdrop goes away again,
  --          -- comment this line out...
end resume

since someone is talking about resumestack... it was easy to remember this
event... ;)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo