resumeStack

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Nov 23 11:07:31 EST 2005

I'm trying to use resumeStack to bring my app window to the front on Windows.

My main windows do not have title bars, so nothing appears in the Windows
task bar, so I'm creating a regular window with a title bar to create with
a location that's off the screen to force an entry.  The problem is, if I
go to another app and then alt-tab back to my window, resumeStack is not
always sent.

Has anyone else seen this or dealt with this problem?

Thanks!

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671